—Follow Us On Facebook! XOXO
16. Vivacious: What drag name did you almost give yourself before you landed on the right one?
”I’m a unique case because my name was given to me by my second grade teacher in Jamaica, WI so when I was later asked by the girls to come up with a name that best describes me it was easy: Vivacious “full of life full of energy” It’s based on the fact that when I perform you get lots of high energy moves from me!”
15. Madame LaQueer: You were known around the world with the episode about “The Beaver” Your EWWW was hilarious. What did you think about that episode when you watched it?
13. Jade Jolie: If a movie was made about you, who would play you and who would play Ru?
"Hahaha oh my goodness Lifetime is not even ready for all that, the drama & shade of the past! Lol Hmm I feel Justin Bieber would make a beautiful woman and sometime’s has the lesbianesque look I’ve got going haha, and Ru would be played by Tyra Banks."
12. Vivienne Pinay: When you’re doing drag, what are three things you put on that essentially make you Vivienne Pinay?
”Just three?? If I had to just pick three, I would say a good pair of lashes, a sickening lace front, and six inch heels!”
11. Manila Luzon: You’re beauty is flawless. You’ve been compared to Raven & Raja in terms of your commitment to a look. Tell us what inspires you to create these looks.
"There a lot of times I wanted to be like I’M DONE I’M OVER THIS.. and when I get like that for some reason I get a message about how I inspire people etc. Then I get over it and put on more make up." (Laughs)
9. Jinkx Monsoon: If you were deserted on an island, and you had to bring one queen with you, would it be: Phi Phi Ohara, Madame LaQueer, Dida Ritz, Shangela or Manila Luzon?
”Though Manila is one of my all-time favorites… for reasons of Survival, I say Phi Phi. We already know she can make us outfits out of scraps of fur and she knows how to rock a spear. But mostly, I think that bitch knows how to survive. Her and I would be resourceful and tenacious.”
8. Lineysha Sparx: You are very attractive in and out of Drag and I’m sure alot of the girls were eying you down. How does it feel to be loved for your beauty in and out of drag?
"I am a very simple guy with a big heart. I don’t look at people for what they look like. I feel very fortunate that some people have a crush on me because of my in and out of drag looks. But I believe that a person should be loved from the inside and outside."
7. Latrice Royale: Talk to me about Miss Latrice Royale. How did your name come about, and did you almost name yourself something else?
"Latrice" came from a childhood friend in elementary school. She was so beautiful and had to most gorgeous wavy hair you’d ever seen. As for as the "Royale".. Well as I was signing up for my first drag contest we realized I didn’t have a last name. My friend who was with me at the time said that "you’re chocolaty like fudge royale"! And Royale it was!!!"
6. Alaska Thunderfuck: You and Lineysha (mostly you) created a timeless classic: Lil’ Poundcake, who enjoys Ridin’ Dirty and her motto is “You’re not my real dad and you never will be.” How did the character come about, and thank you for allowing us to spoof her in two songs. It immediately went viral. People still ask who is the voice of Lil’ Poundcake. It’s me!! But you’re definitely the inspiration.
"No matter what I felt, my motto has always been “Never let a bitch see you sweat.”
2. MILK: When you walked onto The set for the first time and you heard, “Hello, Hello, Hello!” from RuPaul, how did it feel?
"Diarrhea, diarrhea diarrhea!"
1. Darienne Lake: What drag name did you almost give yourself before you landed on the right one?